WHY BRIDGE VALUATION PARTNERS?
We have valuation credentials, experience and the ability to defend our value conclusions in court. We understand how to apply business valuation methods in the context of a civil litigation, whether it's a personal divorce between individuals or a business divorce between owners or partners in a company.
We are here to provide a value for your business, which will help create a "Bridge" to another phase in your life and we understand the emotional process of moving away from your partner in life and in business. We are here to help you understand the reasonable value of the business so your attorneys can work to settle the case. But...we are always prepared to defend our work in court if testimony is necessary.
Business Valuation and Litigation Expert witness services
We work with business owners who seek to understand the value of a company for the purpose of litigation, estate planning or potential sale of the company. We are strategic business advisors and valuation professional who help our clients understand the value of their company.
Melissa A. Gragg, CVA, CFE, MAFF, CDFA
Melissa provides litigation support services and expert witness testimony for marital dissolution, owner disputes, commercial litigation, business interruption claims, personal damage calculations, lost profits and personal injury. She also conducts business valuations for purposes of estate planning as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics - Matrimonial Litigation (MAFF)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
· Possesses over 13 years of experience in providing valuation and consulting for companies ranging in size from large, publicly-traded firms to small, privately-held operations and family limited partnerships (FLPs)
· Expertise performing valuations in numerous industries, including automotive/car dealerships, construction, electrical contracting, fast-food retail franchises, financial services, food and produce distributors, gas stations, hospitality services, healthcare (pharmacies, rural health clinics, nursing homes, doctors, dentists, orthodontists, chiropractors), insurance companies, industrial, landscaping, law firms, marketing research, nuclear power plant, payroll services, plastics (injection molding, thermoforming, packaging), printing and imaging, specialty retail, restaurants, technology, trucking and website developers
- Senior Valuation Correspondent: Around the Valuation World in 90 Minutes, Appraisal Database Mentoring Services (ADAM)
- Current Update in Valuations (CUV) Instructor for a one-day training program for CVA recertification, through NACVA