WHY BRIDGE VALUATION PARTNERS?
We have valuation credentials, experience and the ability to defend our value conclusions in court. We understand how to apply business valuation methods in the context of a civil litigation, whether it's a personal divorce between individuals or a business divorce between owners or partners in a company.
We are here to provide a value for your business, which will help create a "Bridge" to another phase in your life and we understand the emotional process of moving away from your partner in life and in business. We are here to help you understand the reasonable value of the business so your attorneys can work to settle the case. But...we are always prepared to defend our work in court if testimony is necessary.
Business Valuation and Litigation Expert witness services
We work with business owners who seek to understand the value of a company for the purpose of litigation, estate planning or potential sale of the company. We are strategic business advisors and valuation professional who help our clients understand the value of their company.
Melissa A. Gragg, CVA, CFE, MAFF, ADFA
Melissa provides litigation support services and expert witness testimony for marital dissolution, owner disputes, commercial litigation, business interruption claims, personal damage calculations, lost profits and personal injury. She also conducts business valuations for purposes of estate planning as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics - Matrimonial Litigation (MAFF)
- Advanced Divorce Financial Analyst (ADFA)
· Possesses over 13 years of experience in providing valuation and consulting for companies ranging in size from large, publicly-traded firms to small, privately-held operations and family limited partnerships (FLPs)
· Expertise performing valuations in numerous industries, including automotive/car dealerships, construction, electrical contracting, fast-food retail franchises, financial services, food and produce distributors, gas stations, hospitality services, healthcare (pharmacies, rural health clinics, nursing homes, doctors, dentists, orthodontists, chiropractors), insurance companies, industrial, landscaping, law firms, marketing research, nuclear power plant, payroll services, plastics (injection molding, thermoforming, packaging), printing and imaging, specialty retail, restaurants, technology, trucking and website developers
- Senior Valuation Correspondent: Around the Valuation World in 90 Minutes, Appraisal Database Mentoring Services (ADAM)
- Current Update in Valuations (CUV) Instructor for a one-day training program for CVA recertification, through NACVA
Anthony L. Knobloch, CFA
Anthony Knobloch serves as a senior manager of the business valuation team in our St. Louis office. Tony has over 13 years of experience performing valuation analyses for both individuals and corporate entities. Mr. Knobloch’s experience includes valuation consulting related to tax planning and compliance, financial reporting, strategic planning, derivative securities, determination of economic damages, and marital dissolution.
Prior to joining Bridge Valuation, Tony worked for BDO as a manager in the valuation department. He also spent four years working in Enterprise Risk Management for a major U.S. coal producer, assessing and analyzing key strategic risks. Prior to this, Tony was with an larger regional accounting firm performing valuation analysis for complex commercial, family law and securities litigation, as well as for tax and financial reporting purposes. Prior to his accounting firm experience, Tony spent nine years with The Commerce Trust Company, where in addition to valuation engagements; he was responsible for periodic investment reviews and recommendations on a $300 million portfolio of non-publicly traded investments.
Tony received his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is a CFA Charterholder, and is a member of the CFA Institute and the St. Louis CFA Society.