Valuation Expert Services
When would you hire a Valuation Expert?
You own a business and are getting DIVORCED.
You want to plan ahead and transfer ownership of a company to your children or grandchildren – estate planning and gift tax purposes.
- You are in the middle of a litigation involving a partnership dispute, lost profits, business interruption, breach of contract or patent infringement.
Basically if you are dealing with the court system or the IRS you need a valuation expert or someone with experience providing expert witness testimony in court.
We have business valuation experts with experience with litigation support, merger & acquisition, financial analysis and investigative forensic knowledge.
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst – certified by NACVA
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner – certified by ACFE
- MAFF - Master Analyst in Financial Forensics - Matrimonial Litigation – certified by NACVA
- ADFA - Advanced Divorce Financial Analyst - certified by IDFA
Are you looking for valuation experience in your industry? This is just a sampling of all the different types of businesses we have valued.
- Specialty Retail
- Payroll Services
- Landscaping & Lawn Mowing Services
- Gas Stations
- Injection Molders
- Tool & Die Manufacturers
- Marketing Research Firms
- Online Marketing Firms
- Website Developers
- Professional Practices
- Rural Health Clinic
- Lawyers & Attorneys
- Insurance Companies
- Financial Planning Practice
- Trucking Companies
- Plastic Packaging Companies
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Hospitality Services
- Fast-food Services
- Car Dealers
- Bowling Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Communities
- Food and Produce Distributors
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
- Various other Manufacturers, Distributors and Private Practices
There are many reasons why a business owner would need a valuation, give us a call to discuss your situation and we can determine the best path for you.
- Financial reporting
- Goodwill impairment
- Intangible assets
- 409A valuations
- Estate tax and gifting purposes
- Divorce litigation& family law matters
- Partner disputes
- Buy – sell agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial litigation & lost profits analysis
- Business interruption insurance cases
- Personal injury claims of solo practitioners
- Expert witness testimony in court
Our experts have the depth of knowledge and experience you are seeking.
We can handle valuations for litigation, estate planning as well as complicated valuations for the sale of a business.
Consider us in your seach for the right expert.
“I know what MY business is worth!”
Most business owners will have a good idea of the value of their business, but in the above situations you need a valuation expert to make sure you develop the proper report with the appropriate valuation methods.
Sometimes you only get one chance in front of a judge, jury or the IRS – make sure you are prepared and seek expert advise.